Godsmack Has Canceled All 2020 Touring Plans Due to The Coronavirus

In a new interview with Eddie Trunk, Sully Erna says that Godsmack has decided against scheduling any tour dates this year while the world is trying to fight and emerge victorious against the deadly coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. As previously reported, Erna will launch a new twice-weekly Internet show, called “Hometown Sessions”, on Tuesday (April 14) at 6:00 p.m. via his YouTube channel. The band also just released a great music video for the song  ‘Unforgettable, featuring young musicians.  Over the weekend, Dr. Ezekiel “Zeke” Emanuel, special adviser to the director-general of the World Health Organization, told The New York Times that he doesn’t anticipate it to be safe to return to concerts, sporting events and other mass public gatherings for another 18 months. Continue reading