RPM Festival Postponed Until 2021

RPM Festival is the latest music festival to be impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak. The festival decided to cancel for 2020, and rebook for 2021. They are also looking into adding a spring festival, which would mean two RPM Fests annually. Read the statement from the organizers and see our 2019 coverage here.

This probably comes as no surprise, but nonetheless it’s we know this comes as a disappointment – the next RPM Fest will have to be postponed until 2021.

The short version is that there’s still too much uncertainty whether the fest can go on come September, both in terms of the health and safety of our attendees, as well as abiding by the state reopening guidelines. We unfortunately have to make this call today because we’ve hit planning deadlines that require us to commit funding, and without that certainty it’s a huge risk to do so without jeopardizing future years of RPM. We know how much this fest means to so many of you, and we’re just as crushed that we have to postpone.

The silver lining in this is that we are currently exploring a version of RPM Fest to be held in the spring, which would also run yearly moving forward – meaning a spring AND fall fest each year. It’s in the very early stages of planning, but we will keep you posted.

In the meantime – we want to do anything we can to help our community stay connected. If you’re participating in live streams, video chat hangouts, social media groups, hit the links below and let us know.

Stay safe, and we love you all.