Porcupine Tree drummer Gavin Harrison will be releasing a brand new solo album of re-imagined Porcupine Tree songs called Cheating the Polygraph, out in North America on April 14, 2015 via Kscope (April 13 in the UK, April 17 in Germany, April 22 in Japan). Watch a trailer for the album here and here.
1. What Happens Now?
2. Sound of Muzak (So Called Friend)
3. Start of Something Beautiful
4. Heart Attack in a Lay-By (Creator had a Mastertape / Surfer)
5. Anaesthetize (The Pills I’m Taking)
7. Cheating the Polygraph (Mother & Child Divided)
Gavin Harrison currently finds himself working with British progressive rock group, King Crimson. His playing and performing résumé includes stints with artists as varied as Iggy Pop, Lewis Taylor, Manfred Mann and Kevin Ayers.