Arbitrator is releasing their new album Indoctrination of Sacrilege on February 13, 2015. The album was produced by Sacha Laskow (ex-Divinity, Every Hour Kills) plus mastered by Jens Bogren (Opeth, Katatonia, Amon Amarth, Arch Enemy) along with album artwork done by Colin Marks (Exodus, Scar Symmetry, Jeff Loomis). Check out the free download of “For That Which May Appease Lions” here and here.
ARBITRATOR is a project that began in late 2010 as the brainchild of Robert Kukla and officially debut in 2011 with the EP The Consummate Ascendancy with former drummer Corey Chernesky. Now with a new arsenal that features Kukla on rhythm guitar, bass and vocals with drummer Dirk Verbeuren (Soilwork, ex-Devin Townsend Project, ex-Aborted), Myles Malloy on lead guitar and Connor ORT Linning for programming.
1. They Will Worship This Fire of Agony (6:41)
2. Stillborn Bastard of The Nazarene (6:50)
3. For That Which May Appease Lions (6:56)
4. Serpent of The Styx (8:41)
5. Profaned and Perfected (7:30)
6. The Burning Sands of His Kingdom (instrumental) (3:14)
Album Length: 39:54