Arbitrator is releasing their first full length album Indoctrination of Sacrilege in 2015, and the brainchild of Robert Kukla has brought in drummer Dirk Verbeuren (Soilwork, ex-Devin Townsend Project, ex-Aborted), along with a new support band (Myles Malloy on lead guitar and Connor ORT Linning on programming). Listen to “For That Which May Appease Lions” here. Watch Verbeuren on Toontrack.com’s YouTube channel via a drum playthrough video performing “For That Which May Appease Lions” here.
Listen to their debut 2011 EP The Consummate Ascendancy here.
The album was produced by Sacha Laskow (ex-Divinity, Every Hour Kills), mastered by Jens Bogren (Opeth, Katatonia, Amon Amarth, Arch Enemy), and artwork done by Colin Marks (Exodus, Scar Symmetry, Jeff Loomis).
1. They Will Worship This Fire of Agony (6:41)
2. Stillborn Bastard of The Nazarene (6:50)
3. For That Which May Appease Lions (6:56)
4. Serpent of The Styx (8:41)
5. Profaned and Perfected (7:30)
6. The Burning Sands of His Kingdom (instrumental) (3:14)
Album Length: 39:54